You are currently on the website of :
Corporate name: SARL Le Gai Pinson
Intra-community VAT number: FR 6752 2852 490
Responsible for the publication: Mr and Mrs François CLERC
Address : 1465, Route blanche - 39220 LES ROUSSES.
Telephone: 03 84 60 02 15
Design and production: JBW - email@example.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The general terms and conditions of sale and the special terms and conditions form an integral part of the sales contract and must be accepted in their entirety before the sale is concluded. The booking request implies adherence to these terms and conditions of sale and full and unreserved acceptance of their provisions.
In particular, the client is reminded that in accordance with articles L 121 - 21 -8 12em and L 121 -20-4 of the French Consumer Code, he/she does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in articles L 121621 and L 121-20 of the Consumer Code.
Thus, the payments made at the time of booking (30% deposit) validate the acceptance of the contractual proposals and are therefore not refundable in the event of subsequent cancellation.
1) SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
The present general terms and conditions of sale apply to sales operations concluded by the Management of the establishment with private customers. Sales transactions concluded between approved central reservations offices and private customers may have specific special conditions. In this case, these specific special sales conditions shall apply.
2) CAPACITY :
All customers acknowledge that they have the capacity to contract, i.e. that they are of legal age and are not under guardianship or tutelage.
3) PRICES :
The prices are indicated in euro, the VAT is always included. The prices indicated only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation.
To the prices mentioned in the reservation will be added, at the time of invoicing, the additional services provided by the hotelier during the stay. (Tourist tax, drinks, additional services requested).
The applicable prices are those in force on the day of the reservation. Prices may vary according to the booking centres, only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractual.
4) METHOD OF PAYMENT :
- The payment of the deposit when booking directly with the hotelier is made by credit card only, the card must be valid after the date of stay. The 16 numbers of the card as well as the date of validity will be requested.
The pictogram on the back of the card is not required, for the security of the customer.
- The payment of the stay on the internet at the time of booking is done by secure payment.
- The balance of the stay is to be paid to the hotelier on arrival, an invoice will be issued on the day of departure which will include the additional services provided during the stay (drinks, meals etc. ....) to be paid before departure.
Payment can be made by credit card, cash or ANCV holiday vouchers.
Payment of the stays :
For one night :
For a night not booked in advance, payment of the total amount of the service before the handing over of the keys, by bank card or ANCV cheque.
In cash: you will be asked to show proof of identity.
For a stay of more than one night:
Payment of deposit only by credit card (30% of the amount of the stay) the balance on arrival.
Invoice issued on the day of departure. (For works councils, please ask for it the day before departure).
5) PRICING CONDITIONS
The prices of accommodation vary according to the period of the year.
QUOTE / AVAILABILITY :
The quote for the desired stay can be obtained either:
1) on the official website of the establishment after indicating the chosen dates, the number of persons and the chosen formula (room, breakfast, dinner, lunch). CHECK AVAILABILITY then BOOK or REQUEST
2) on request on the website in CONTACT/ MESSAGE by specifying the dates of arrival and departure, number of people, age of children, chosen formula: half-board or room and breakfast.
3) on request by email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the dates of arrival and departure as well as the number of people, the age of the children and the chosen formula (Half-board or Room and breakfast).
4) on request by telephone 03 84 60 02 15 during the opening hours of the reception desk (9am - 11am and 5pm-8pm) or by post to Hotel Le Gai Pinson 1465 route Blanche 39220 LES ROUSSES specifying the dates of arrival and departure as well as the number of people, the age of the children and the chosen formula Half-board or Room and breakfast.
5) On the websites of the approved booking centres, the rates in force are those applied at the time of the request.
TOURIST TAXES :
Per night and per person over 18 years old: 1,65€.
HALF BOARD: Prices vary according to the age of the children and the number of people in the room.
Half board includes room, dinner and breakfast. Excluding drinks, per person and per day.
From the 3rd person in the same room, unless otherwise indicated on the approved booking centres, reduction of :
- 25% per additional adult.
- 30% for children under 12 years of age.
- 50% for children under 5 years old.
RESTAURANT OPERATION FOR THE WINTER 2022-2023
From Saturday 18 December 2022 to Saturday 01 April 2023 inclusive, the restaurant of our establishment is open only for evening service and is reserved for our hotel guests who book the half-board formula.
HALF-BOARD FORMULA :
The evening meal of the "half-board" formula is offered in the form of a buffet;
The reception in the restaurant is between 7 and 8 pm.
The buffet, which is not all-you-can-eat, consists of
-A plate of various starters
-A single dish, served at the table
-A plate of cheese or dessert;
We are not able to offer special diets (salt-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, etc.)
Buffet breakfast: €13 per person.
Reduction for juniors under 12 years - 25%.
For juniors under 5 years: - 50
Free reception in the room for children under 2 years old, with the provision of your own cot, free breakfast. The presence of a child must be indicated before booking.
The configuration of the rooms does not always allow for a child in a cot (please contact us for availability).
Baby bed available and on reservation: 10 € per night.
Small dog 10 € per night. 1 dog per room on reservation only.
Closed garage for motorbikes and bicycles: free of charge. (anti-theft device required to secure the bikes).
6) USE OF THE PREMISES :
The internal regulations of the establishment must be respected. In particular, the client undertakes to respect the rules of collective life, the staff of the establishment, the equipment made available to him/her as well as the rules of access and movement within the establishment. He/she notes in particular the following points:
- CUSTOMER RECEPTION :
Reception: Open from 8 am to 2.30 pm and from 5 pm to 9 pm
On arrival, the client must go to the reception desk for the "Check-in":
- review of the contract and payment of the balance of the stay
- presentation of the stay (access, parking, schedules, various questions...)
- handing over of the keys
In case of late arrival or outside the opening hours of the reception, the customer must inform the reception beforehand. In this case, the check-in will be carried out at the earliest at the next opening of the reception.
Collection of keys: only from 5 p.m. onwards.
Arrival after 8 p.m.: please inform the reception. There is no duty after 9 p.m.
Emergency number: 0384600215 or 0659502920
On departure, the client must present himself at the reception for the " Check-out " before 10.30 am for an effective departure at 11 am maximum. Any departure after 11 a.m. will be subject to an additional charge of one night.
-Invoice review and payment of the balance of the stay (services, consumption, etc.). No claim can be taken into account at a later date.
- return of the keys.
To save time, please pay the bill the day before your departure.
In the event of an early departure with absolute impossibility of carrying out the " Check-out ", the customer must inform the reception (emergency number: 0384600215 or 0659502920), the payment is then immediately made remotely (VAD credit card)
- USE OF COMMON AREAS (restaurant, bar, lounge...)
The common areas are accessible to customers during opening hours.8am-11am and 5pm-10pm.
In particular, the establishment does not provide specific bar services after the evening restaurant service. These areas therefore close at the end of the evening service, at the latest at 10pm.
- FREE WIFI: ask for the code at the reception
- NON-SMOKING ESTABLISHMENT: Outdoor smoking areas are available. Smoking is not allowed inside the establishment.
- FIRE ALARM: The establishment complies with fire standards and has the appropriate sensors (smoke and heat). Any prohibited behaviour (cigarette smoking, dismantling of the detection installations or covering of the sensor, cooking in the rooms) which triggers the alarm will be sanctioned. A fixed fee of 100 euros will be charged to clean up any nuisance caused by smoking or cooking, which is not allowed in the rooms. The Management also reserves the right to exclude a guest who has triggered the alarm by smoking in the room or in the hotel corridor.
- GARAGE :
Free closed garage for motorbikes and bicycles. (anti-theft device for bikes).
The management declines all responsibility in case of theft or damage to equipment.
In addition, any equipment stored in this closed area must be declared, specifying the nature and value of the equipment and the conditions of storage. The management reserves the right to refuse storage or to make additional arrangements.
Free, unsecured, public outdoor parking is available for our customers along the roads.
- SAFE AND VALUABLES :
A combination safe is available to guests in the rooms. This closed space is used to store personal documents.
However, the management declines all responsibility in the event of theft or damage to objects in this area or in the rooms.
No guarantee or insurance is provided by the establishment, no recourse is possible. Each client remains responsible for his or her own property.
Moreover, we do not accept the taking in charge or the guarding of valuables or collection vehicles or vehicles in the closed garage. (only bikes and motorbikes).
- FORGOTTEN PERSONAL BELONGINGS :
Due to numerous forgotten personal effects, a flat rate of 15 € is charged for the return of an object by Colissimo.
This is a fixed price which includes the service provided by the hotelier for postal procedures.
Forgotten luggage: re-shipment on the basis of a postal estimate.
Forgotten items are not kept for more than 15 days.
- LACK OF RETURN OF ROOM KEY: 10 euro charge.
- DEGRADATION :
The client is required to report any damage or missing objects from the establishment that have been taken away by mistake. Any damage or missing object will be invoiced at the replacement value.
7) RESERVATION / VALIDATION OF THE CONTRACT
The client has obtained and validated the quote for the desired stay (date of arrival, date of departure, configuration of the accommodation).
See n°5 pricing conditions.
7.1) Reservations made directly with the hotelier :
The client validates the sales contract by paying the deposit. (30% of the total cost of the stay).
The client receives a confirmation of the stay by e-mail or by post.
This stay cannot be modified and the deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation.
7.2) Reservation on the internet:
Official website of the establishment:
The client validates the sales contract by giving his/her bank details for the secure payment of the deposit (30% of the stay)
This stay cannot be modified and the deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation.
Site of the approved booking centres:
The client validates the sales contract according to the special conditions proposed and accepted. The conditions mentioned apply.
8) CANCELLATION :
8.1) Cancellation of a stay, generalities:
-A cancellation must imperatively be the subject of a cancellation letter (paper or electronic message) recalling the dates and characteristics of the stay ordered.
-In all the cases of cancellation listed below, a fixed sum of 20 euros for administration costs is deemed to have been paid by the hotelier and will be deducted or not returned to the client.
- If the client does not show up and has not cancelled his/her stay: the stay (package booked) is due and charged in full.
8.2) Cancellation of a stay, all year round, whatever its duration:
- Cancellation at the latest 28 days (4 weeks) before the arrival date: The sums paid (deposit) are due and non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 28 days (4 weeks) before the date of arrival or no-show on the day of arrival: the stay booked is due and charged in full.
Any stay started and postponed by the client is due in full.
8.3) Cancellation for cause :
In the event of cancellation due to an event (health, major impediment, etc.) covered by cancellation insurance integrated into the means of payment of the deposit or the stay (credit card, etc. ....)
The hotelier will provide the client, on request, with an invoice showing the amounts paid at the time of booking.
However, the hotelier invites the client to check the conditions of application of this insurance directly with his/her bank.
8.4) Event dates :
For specified dates (events, races, etc.), special booking conditions may provide for specific cancellation conditions which will be recalled and accepted at the time of booking.
These special conditions apply to these periods.
8.5) Cancellation of stays ordered from approved booking centres:
The specific cancellation conditions proposed and accepted apply.
8.6) Cancellation in the context of COVID 19 :
8.6.1) Impossibility to carry out the stay by the client :
In the event, and only in the event, of the confinement of the client's region or our region following government measures (Prefectural Decree) producing the impossibility of carrying out the stay, this stay is cancelled and the sums paid by the client are fully reimbursed without compensation or additional obligations.
8.6.2) Closure of the host establishment :
In the event of the closure of the host establishment as a result of governmental measures or as a result of a contextual decision by the establishment's management, stays may be cancelled within the time limits of the governmental measures or at the latest 1 week (7 days) before the start date of the stay. The sums paid by the client will be reimbursed to the client, without any other compensation, obligation to relocate or other, or additional justification on the part of the establishment.